Sunday, January 13, 2008

Chloe and the Wedding Dress





Chloe found the necklace that I wore on our wedding day tonight. She begged to try it on which turned into "please Mommy, can I try on your wedding dress? I know where it is." So of course I took pictures. Travis thought it would be great to be able to show them on her actual wedding day. *Sigh*. Having raised one daughter (almost) to adult hood I know that time goes by so quickly and this day will probably come sooner than I'm comfortable with. But I'm just going to enjoy her being six.

2 comments:

Mary said...

That is sooooo precious!!! I just love it. Makes me so jealous that I don't have a daughter. :( I can enjoy yours that much more though.

Pam said...

They grow up so fast. I hate thinking about Hannah growing up and getting married.