Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'm Making Coffee

I am making coffee today. If you know me very well you know that I'm not much of a coffee drinker- does a Latte count as coffee? And if I do make coffee it's decaf with copious amounts of creamer. Not to be confused with cream- it's creamer, the fake stuff-flavored- with hydrogenated oil in it. It's not healthy and I don't care. Well, today I'm making the caffeinated kind- full on coffee; still with copious amounts of creamer. I'm tired. Like, dog-tired. I want to start working out again today and I kind of doubt that's going to happen, I might as well wait until Monday right? So far this week I've managed to sleep every-other-night. Monday night it was because of Halle and last night it was because of Travis. He had to work late doing an inventory project and he got home at 12:40 am. He left for work the previous morning at 6:30 so I probably don't need to say it was a long day for him.

I actually went to sleep early but I can't stay asleep if Travis isn't here. He finally called at 12 o'clock to say that he was on his way home and I stayed on the phone with him because I didn't want him to fall asleep on the way home. So, I'm drinking coffee- and babysitting. Did I forget to mention that? I'll be babysitting for the next 2 1/2 weeks for a little boy from church. The extra money will be nice and he's a sweetie. And now we're heading outside (with my coffee) for playtime so that we can have lunchtime and naptime....so I can have packing time since we're going out of town for the weekend. Did I mention that I'm really tired? This coffee thing better work....

4 comments:

Tisra said...

I think the coffee worked. Your post sounds kind of *jittery*. :-)

Amy Button said...

Funny ;) I am having trouble focusing but that was before the coffee. I think a good nights sleep will help.

Mary said...

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Go Java!

Anonymous said...

MMM! Starbucks breakfast blend is my fave! I drink like a pot a day all by myself! WOOHOO!