Thursday, March 24, 2005

On My Way To Tennessee

I'm so excited because today is the day I leave with the girls to go to Tennessee. It's been over 4 months since we've been there and I'm looking forward to showing off the baby and seeing friends that I haven't seen in a while. We're leaving in a couple of hours so we're still doing last minute things but hopefully the trip will go off without a hitch.

Halle hasn't actually been in the car for as long as she will be today so we'll see how it goes. I hope we don't have to stop too often.

Well, since I'm actually going to see most of the people that read this blog today- I'll see you guys soon.

2 comments:

Tisra said...

Mwahahahah!

I have Amy here at my house...right now...aren't you simply jealous?

We are even enjoying amazing Publix coffee fudge blitz ice cream together.

I may never give her back. And Halle is too cute- just like her other sisters...even more reason to hold them hostage.

Mwahahahah!

Mary said...

Do you have some way to keep Tisra from posting? She is scaring me.