Wednesday, March 30, 2005

From Tennessee and Back Again

Wow! We had a great weekend. I finally got to see (and hold) Lael. It is a bummer that Tisra spent all that time pregnant and it took over 3 months for me to see her. She is beautiful, of course.

When we got home Halle had a cold, so I have spent hours holding her over the last 2 days. She seems to be much better for which I am very grateful.

Eric and Tisra had a cook out in our honor Saturday evening and we were able to spend time with some people we hadn't seen in a while and it was really nice. I really enjoyed being back and feeling comfortable for the first time in the last 4 months.

Grant and Chloe had so much fun. I believe a wedding is now in the works for them. You'll have to ask Tisra to tell the whole story because I wouldn't do it justice and it is too, too cute!

We were able to go to Cornerstone for Easter services and it was great to be back.

The Buttons are heading back this weekend for the first class in my Arbonne launch and we're all looking forward to that.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Yes, we are all looking forward to it. Can't wait for you guys to get here. I would have been super upset with our short lunch together had it not been for the fact that I was going to see all of you this weekend.

Amy Button said...

Me too! The only problem is when we're there we want to move back very badly.