Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Pictures For Grandma


My M-I-L has been after me for a while to get the girls picture taken and I really just haven't been able to. So she finally asked if I'd just take their pictures outside so she could at least have something to put in her wallet. There are a few that turned out pretty good and I thought I'd share them with you. Of course these were taken on a 3.1 MP camera so the quality isn't as good as I would like but I like several of them quite a bit.









3 comments:

Tisra said...

great pictures! And what easy-to-photograph subjects! ;-)

Amy Button said...

Thanks! They may be easy on the eyes but the two squirmy ones are not that easy to photograph. And with the 15 second delay on my camera (yes, 15 seconds!) it's almost impossible to get a good one of Halle. And Chloe is in her "I'm a model" phase and is always doing something silly with her shoulders or hands or something. Yesterday, she desperately wanted me to hurry so she could play with the friend she made at the park. Sweet.

Mary said...

They are beautiful! Good job with the photography!