Tuesday, August 21, 2007

She's In!!!

Well, Amanda was just accepted to a different High School today. She only has to take two classes for the rest of the semester instead of 8 (obviously she didn't need all of them). So today is her last day at FHS. I'm sure there will be dancing in the streets this evening. Her new school has a completely different philosophy of education and is much more laid back. She can also do dual-enrollment at the local community college but we need to hurry if we're going to make that happen. So if you read this before 2:30 you'll know before she does!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Tisra said...

I'm certain that a bright future awaits that wonderful girl. I pray that this transition will help her see more clearly just what that future is. I also pray for all the right people/relationships/opportunities to be within her grasp and that she'll grasp them with a tight hold. Amanda, I love you and I'm happy for you!

Tisra

Mary said...

Wow! Great news. I hope the dancing didn't last too late.

Amy Button said...

Thanks! She read your comment and loves you Too. I forgot to write that she only has to do half of this semester because she's taking the first half of two classes she took the second semester of last year. So only 7 1/2 weeks left. It's confusing, I know.

Tisra said...

7 1/2 weeks! Are you kidding me?! OH MY GOODNESS. Wow. Um, wow again. That is crazy.

Amy Button said...

7 1/2 weeks this semester then she'll take 4 classes next semester so no graduating in December. I hate it when I leave out little details.