Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I was bored today (not that I don't have a thousand things to do, I just don't feel like doing them) and decided it would be fun to look back to the beginning of Tisra's blog. I do this with my own blog from time to time but since I have a very clear picture of where they are now I thought a blast from the not so distant past would be fun. Anyway, I found this on her blog and decided to check it out myself. Basically it asks you several questions and determines where the best places for you to live are. And on my list are several places I want to visit including Charleston, SC and Savannah, GA, a few places I would never consider living like Jacksonville, FL, and a few places that would make my Mom-in-Law very happy-Clearwater,FL and most importantly Tampa, FL. So if you're bored it's a nice little diversion, Thanks, Tisra.

No comments: