Thursday, February 09, 2006

Very Quickly

I can't get my new computer or actually Picasa to upload pics from my camera and it's taken up a lot of time this week. So very quickly...

Got a new blender- yay- I love Kohls!
Planted flower seeds and they are actually growing- unlike our lemon tree experiment.
Got new lipstick from Garden Botanika- so awesome. I swear someday I'll learn how to do the link thing.
Did another scrapbook page.
Going to sewing party-must go get ingredients or be a slacker and buy something already made.
Go to the Post Office.
Must fix hair while Halle is napping.

I'll do better later....

2 comments:

Mary said...

New Blender, flowers, new lipstick, scrapbooking...It's Amy Cleaver! All kidding aside. Can't wait to see everyone tonight. Hope I can get my house presentable.

Amy Button said...

Yeah, I know. It's not really what I thought I wanted out of life but it makes me happy. I had fun tonight too!