Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I'm Alive

Yay, I'm Alive! After my visit to the Dr.'s office today it was confirmed that I have a sinus infection. I actually get them frequently but they usually last 4 or 5 days and I get over it by myself. This time, however, after struggling with it for a full week I decided it was time to go to the Doctor. Travis has been a saint. He's taken care of the girls for the last 4 days- feeding, playing with them, bathing them, etc.. He's also taken care of me. He got up at 5am Sunday when I woke him up by whimpering- I'm pathetic. I guess I had a fever because I was freezing and my whole body ached. He got every blanket in the house to put on me, gave me his sweatpants and put his big socks on my feet. He didn't complain at all and was so sweet. I hope he never gets sick like that but if he does he's getting the royal treatment. I've taken a couple of doses of Augmentin (yay Augmentin!) and hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.

More later....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.... We are taking the same antibiotics? Coinsidence? I think not! I hope you feel better soon ;0) It sucks being sick, your lucky your hubby was home to take care of you..... My poor Zacky had to take care of mommy. He did a great job feeding the kids for me and watching them outside and cleaning the kitchen at nigh. Of course my mom called and gave him the orders!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you are on the mends!

What a great husband.

Mary said...

Travis gets an A+ in parenting and spousal care this marking period. He did well in his other subjects but has not yet performed as we would like in gardening. He will therefore be asked to repeat this course and will not be advanced to the next level until said course is passed.

Er...hope the medicine works for you...I hate being sick.

Amy Button said...

Well, Mary, I guess we'll have to wait until we have a yard for him to complete that part of the course. He has said he likes to mow the lawn though, so we'll see.

Thanks Ladonna!

Tracy, sorry you're sick. I'm sure it's tough without Kris. He'll be home soon though! Time to PARTY!!!

Tisra said...

I talked to Trav, so I got the scoop. Hope the medicine kicks its butt.