Monday, February 13, 2006

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Amy!

  1. There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of Amy orbiting the Earth.
  2. The International Space Station weighs about 500 tons and is the same size as Amy.
  3. A Amyometer is used to measure Amy!
  4. If you cut Amy in half and count the number of seeds inside, you will know how many children you are going to have.
  5. Koalas sleep for 22 hours a day, two hours more than Amy.
  6. It can take Amy several days to move just through one tree.
  7. Amy is incapable of sleep.
  8. If you chew gum while peeling Amy then it will stop you from crying.
  9. You share your birthday with Amy.
  10. Amyolatry is the mindless worship of Amy!
It said "copy and paste the html". Well, I did that and it didn't work quite right so follow this link to find out things you didn't know about yourself. And I really didn't know I'd gotten that big. Why didn't somebody tell me?

2 comments:

Mary said...

You sleep twenty hours a day and yet are incapable of sleep...how does this happen. Pretty funny.

Amy Button said...

I'm not sure but I think I like "Amyolotry"