Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Super Quick

I'm leaving in a little while to take my M-I-L to the airport after a 6 day visit. Chloe is having a really tough time so I called the office at her school and asked if I could check her in late so that she could go to the airport with us. The lady that I talked to said "absolutely" she could. I love her school and the ladies that work in the office. This is an excellent school district and I'm so thankful that they aren't just "by the book". They excell academically but they're also concerned for the kids well being- even if that means being late for school.

The week has been full- very, very full. And we're thankful. Today is probably going to be very emotional but hopefully we'll get back in the swing of things in the next couple of days. I have much to post about- including pics but I'll have to get to that later.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Can't wait for the details. It won't be long before Chloe will be old enough to visit Grandma all by herself. It is so special to have a good relationship with grandparents.

Tisra said...

Awww...that is so hard. Our kids really loose it when we have to say goodbye. Even the "non-emotional" boys.