Thursday, January 27, 2005

Chloe made sense!

Chloe has finally made sense! If you don't spend much time talking to my 3 year old you won't know this but she uses the word "because" mostly as a conjunction. For example " I want to eat cheerios because Daddy ate some because there was germs in it because I want to eat them." Well, yesterday she actually used "because" correctly! She said "I want to go to Wendy's because I want to go inside." Well, with a little more prodding she said she would like to go inside and eat. I'm actually sad about it though because it means my little girl is growing up.

In other Button news Halle is cuter than ever. She's doing the smiling, cooing thing and she seems to want Mommy over anyone else- yes, I know I'm her dinner. :)

Travis seems to finally be over his bout with Bronchitis and Sinus infection and is quite happy about that.

I am taking the girls to the mall today. Since everyone has been sick (one of us would get well just as someone else was getting sick) we've been mostly homebound so the outing will be nice.

Oh yeah, Amanda! Silly me! We are homeschooling and it's stressing both of us out. We are taking walks for PE on this great walking trail and it's been a nice bonding time for us. She rattles on incessantly about all things "teen". It's been really nice. It reminds me of the good ole' days we used to have when she was little before Travis and I got married. I think we'll keep it up.

Gotta go Halle is HOWLING!

4 comments:

Mary said...

I can't wait to meet Halle. Did you read Kris' blog? He called Travis I think, but he met up with an old friend that knows you guys and is now living in Huntsville. Kris sent me an e-mail from her today I should forward on. She really wants to catch up...it would be very fun to meet in the middle don't you think?

Amy Button said...

I'll have to admit that I don't read Kris' blog as often as I read yours so I didn't see it but Trav did tell me you guys saw them. I actually know Tiffany. Her parents were the interim choir directors at my church in FL.

That sounds like the most fun I will have had in the last 2 months!

Tisra said...

"most fun in the last two months".

C'mon Amy- don't short change labor and delivery! :-)

Amy Button said...

My goodness! How could I have forgotten that party!?!