Thursday, August 17, 2006

So, I thought I'd post some pics featuring some of the fun that we've been having here at the Button house.

The first is Chloe on her first day of school. She was so excited and she seemed surprised that it was fun. We've learned two poems so far and the letter I i. A Beka does extreme review and she's a bit bored with that now so I'm sure I'll learn how much review she actually needs but its going well and we're excited. I'm a bit overwhelmed but I'm sure I'll get over it.

The next photo is of Halle and Chloe helping me make cornbread. I use the term "helping" lightly since Halle was sticking the measuring cup in the mix and trying to eat it and Chloe kept taking "pinches" of dry mix to eat. It was fun though and Halle got to wear Chloe's apron.

And last but not least this is what Chloe was wearing when she got up this morning. I don't think the photo actually captures the craziness of her hair but it was very cute. She let me know that her name is "pinky" and she's Chloe's sister. What an imagination! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Joyce said...

I love my grand girls! They are the best!

Amy Button said...

I think I'll have to agree with you- they are definitely the best.

Tisra said...

Pinky? That's a riot!

Mary said...

They are some of the most unique and beautiful little girls I've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

How sweet!

Forever Amber said...

That Chloe is a character. The "naked cooking in the kitchen" picture is something we can relate to in our house since you'll find Madison in nothing but underwear very often in our house.