Monday, June 20, 2005

Tired

I'm tired. I'm not pregnant so I'm sure I'll get over it soon, but I'm tired nonetheless. Halle is apparently teething again and hasn't slept well in several days. Well, actually she slept better last night, but still 5 hours of interrupted sleep for the last 5 days is making Amy grouchy. I really shouldn't complain. If circumstances are perfect Halle sleeps just fine and for the most part during these last 6 months she's been just fine. It's just that by the time I finally get her to sleep and I actually fall asleep she wakes up again. It's usually in the morning hours by then, Travis is up by 3:30, and then Dad (who is absolutely the LOUDEST person on the planet) was up this morning by 5:30. I don't think I need to tell you that I didn't WANT to get up at 5:30 after being awakened at 1:30 and 3:30. Anyway, I'm grouchy. I don't want to take a nap because I have things to do, but I don't want to do anything because, again, I'm grouchy. So, I'll end this lovely post, try to sleep tonight, and maybe I'll post a happy, happy story tomorrow.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Tomorrow will be better I'm sure.

Amy Button said...

Here's hoping!