Thursday, April 07, 2005

I'm Done

K- I have successfully put most of the pics from our first Tennessee trip on my blog. I realize that I could e-mail them to people but that would take more time. I guess if somebody really wanted me to, I could e-mail them.

Well, last weekend was such a surprising treat. It was such a short trip that I was expecting it to be harried and that I would be frazzled but it wasn't at all. Trav and I had a chance to reconnect and spend some time with really good friends as well. The trip back was much better weather wise than the weekend before and overall I think we just felt refreshed.

On Sunday we went to church with Eric and Tisra and had a chance to talk to their pastor about being affiliated with the Four Square Gospel denomination (that is who thier church is affilliated with) and he was very helpful. In fact, Dad called the contact that he gave me today and things look very positive so far.

We are set to start services here in May and we are all looking forward to that. We're going to start as a prayer meeting during the week first and then start having services later.

My first Arbonne class at Mary's house went well and I'm having one at Mom's house next Friday. Christina is coming - arbonne sponsors typically do your first 3 shows to train you- and she's bringing Stephanie. Stephanie is a licensed massage therapist and Arbonne consultant so she'll be doing foot massages at my party. Unfortunately I can't take her to Florida with me which is where I'll be the next week.

It's nice to have a few kid free minutes, but my time is up...

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm so glad you guys enjoyed yourselves and that you didn't feel frazzled. It was short and I hope that our next opportunity to host or spend time with you, however that may be, will be of longer duration.