Friday, April 28, 2006

I've Got the Caffeine!

These words were spoken by my 4 year old at 10:30 this evening. She should have been in bed a couple of hours ago as should Halle. Actually Halle was but wouldn't go to sleep. So Chloe asked Travis in an accusatory tone, "Did you give Halle the caffeine?". I think I asked Travis that and so Chloe was "parroting" me, however it came about though it was funny. Then she decided that she had "the caffeine" as well and joined Halle in running around the living room. I'm not sure if they'll ever go to sleep *sigh*. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mary said...

LOL. I do not have "the caffeine" and I'm going to the bed.

Tisra said...

That's funny!

Anonymous said...

Out of the mouths of Babes!

Kris threw me a surprise B-Day party yesterday. It lasted from 1pm till around 10 last night. All I want to do is sleep now cause I had the house to clean all morning...... (sigh) Wish you guys could have been here.

Amy Button said...

Aw, me too. Seriously, one of these days I've got to get out there. I haven't been to N.C. in a long time and never to the beach there so I'd love to go.

Happy B-day- Now you're as old (young) as I am.

Joyce said...

She looks like the"Princess of the World".....:)